Monday, 25 August 2008

Durian, The Amazingly Stinky Fruit

I love durian but even as a durian lover, I find the smell a bit too much sometimes.

My Bug Life of Foodie and Travel Bug described what durian is to some people in detail. The durian fruit taste like a custard; a pungent smelling custard.

Opening the prickly fruit may take some skill, my dad can open one in seconds, but we (Zaini and me) might take a few minutes to pry them open.

Eating durian should be in moderation since this fruit is quite heaty.

2 comments:

  1. This is one great tasting fruit no doubt some ppl are put off by the pungent smell...I like the "red prawn" durians with a reddish hue..nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MBL,
    delicious to eat but annoying to the nose, esp if the durians are not mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...