BLOGGING FRIENDS FOREVER AWARD

This is the first award I've received for this blog of mine and I would like to thank Sara of News From Nola for bestowing it to me. Thank you Sara!

And I'd like to give it some dear friends I met through the blogging. First the rules:

Rules:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

I'm bestowing the award to: (drum roll, please...)
My Bug Life of Foodie and Travel Bug
Merydith of Whatever Comes To My Mind
Liza of Moms...Check Nyo
Emila of Emila's Illustrated Blog
Dina of My Daily Life

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much, Lina!! Love it! I haven't got this award from anyone yet, this is the first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Lina! I feel honoured to receive this from you and am glad that I met you through the blogosphere..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you so much, i love it! i will post it soon :)

    happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a surprise!! thank you Lina.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts