Monopoly Game For Raimie

After playing Saidina with his aunts and uncles (and the game got going well into the night too!), Raimie had always badgered to us to buy the game for him. He got so frustrated because we kinda procrastinated in buying him one that he told us that he would make the game himself! Hahaha... What to do?

Go out and buy the board gamelah. Otherwise, sure kena play the homemade version! (Not that there's anything wrong with a homemade/hand made version)...

Bought the game at Isetan, using the vouchers we won during a treasure hunt event. Monopoly is sure not cheap! RM89.90 (before discount) - Saidina is cheaper at RM44.90 but Zaini was adamant that he wanted to buy Monopoly.

Sunday afternoon was spent playing Monopoly. A great way for Raimie to practice reading and counting while having fun. Not so great for the parents because we didn't do much on Sunday except play!

Now, I had to agree on a date for next play time. :)

Comments

  1. Haha! As the parents, no choice but to play along lah! I used to play Monopoly when I was small - really enjoyed it! Nowadays, my niece and nephew would bug me to play it with them. Sigh...

    Which Monopoly version you bought? The Malaysian or western version? I admit it's quite expensive nowadays. I wonder if they have Japanese version since you all are big fan of everything Japan? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @foong,
    The western one. Unfortunately there's no Japanese version, otherwise I think we'll buy it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts