Spoiled For Choice

This is my current handphone, a Nokia 1600. I just use it for making and receiving calls and it acted as my faithful alarm in the morning.

It was a cheap phone, just cost me RM200.00 when I bought it. The shop assistant at the place I bought this handphone thought I was buying it for my maid. LOL

Never really cared for all the latest gadgets that is, until now. Until I finally succumbed to the addictive world of blogging. Now, I find myself needing more from my handphone. I went into websites, read reviews, look at prices and even went to the shops to look at the choices of handphones and I am nowhere to making a decision except that maybe I want either a Nokia or a Sony Ericsson. Zaini reminded me not to be swayed by all the marketing hype and just buy something that I need. But what do I need? I feel I need everything to be bundled into my handphone! Decisions decisions....

And don't get me started on a new camera.

Comments

  1. Oh, that's a really old phone - more suitable for maids. LOL! Just read from your other blog you've bought a SE K770i. SE phones are not bad, but I'm not too sure about the picture quality of its camera. My C902 not that great at pictures, but other functions are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @foong,
    I'm still getting used to the keypads, as I am so used to old Nokia phones. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts