Domino's Pizza For Dinner

Raimie wanted to visit his aunt (his Mok De)to return Masked Rider Kuuga DVD that we borrowed ages ago so we decided to make a visit yesterday. I know he loves going there because Zaini's other siblings are staying at MokDe's house. His Pak Long (Zaini's older brother), Pakcik Aus & PokSu (Zaini's two youngest brother) are also there. Not to mention Mokde has plenty of food and soft toys around!

Instead of MokDe cooking for us this time, Zaini called her and told her we are bringing pizza for dinner. Yeay! I love Domino's Pizza, they are much better than Pizza Hut or Shakey's Pizza.

Deciding on what to eat. Always ask for the brochure/coupons if you don't have any at hand, to save some $$$. :-)

Zaini waiting to be served. This outlet got a B certification for cleanliness, but I give them an A. They are much cleaner than some fast food outlet that get an A out there.

Four pizzas for dinner for 5 adults and 1 kid. The Tuna temptation is my personal favourite. I actually finished half of that pizza myself. I'm such a glutton. Heh heh Let the rest eat the Classified Chicken (this is nice too), Spicy Sausage and Spicy Sambal Pizza.

Time to chow down!

Just RM80 for dinner for 6. They got Zaini's name wrong, but as long as they deliver our pizza to the correct address when we need to, let them put whatever name they want there.

What's for dinner today?

Comments

  1. I used to like pizza last time. Now don't really like it anymore. It's a good thing, otherwise I will always pick up the phone to call for pizza delivery if I lazy to go out to eat! Why do you find Domino Pizza better than Pizza Hut or Shakey's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why. But I like the pizza at Domino's better. Anyway, Shakey's pizza are too salty for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! yummy pizzas :)


    enweis...care for exlink? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Domino's thin crust pizzas

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've not tasted domino's pizza before. must give it a try someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great and delicious pizza to eat. The additional add on top of the pizza is awesome. I wonder if I can bake one my own?! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Geraldine Anne,
    yes, yummy!

    @MBL,
    I like them too, but if I choose thin crust, even 1 large pizza also not enough for me! LOL

    @Life Ramblings,
    Yes, do. Maybe I can treat you to one someday? :-)

    @fabuloustalk,
    Shouldn't be hard. Can always buy the pre-made dough at the supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, that's awesome. i'm coming right over, lina. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pizza looks yummy! I also love domino's pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Because of my son, I have begin to like pizza. It's convenient and tasty. Better than sandwiches. haha....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I agree Shakey's is too salty! I wonder why they put so much salt! Cos after eating, I get thirsty all the time! Nowadays, I don't eat pizza cos it's fattening. Especially must not eat after CNY! LOL!

    I'm more into Subway sandwiches these days. With their discount deals on specific sandwiches daily, all the more to go there! Have you tried Subway?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Geraldine Anne,
    truthfully, I put only the links of blogs I love to read here, but why not. I'll link yours if you link mine.

    @Life Ramblings,
    call me when you get here! :D

    @Ayie,
    yeay! We have the same taste. :D

    @ECL,
    yes, convenient and kids love them. But they are expensive than local Mamak fare! LOL

    @foong,
    I've been meaning to go to Subway now that they opened one in Gardens Mall. Soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love pizza but here in Thailand they are mostly yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Mike,
    not too sure how you find the pizzas in Malaysia too. They maybe yucky to you too! :D
    I find pizzas in Japan waaaay too funky for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i pun prefer domino pizza..... once a month mesti call...

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Yatie @ Rolly,
    more Domino's fans. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts