Play Time At The Playground

Some photos at Lake Garden's playground. We went there after Raimie had finished his religious class on Monday because we didn't take him on Sunday due to rain.

Raimie pretending to be a hatchling

Checking out a dinosaur's mouth

Enjoying one of the slides

and swing

unfortunately, after a fun day at the playground, kids and adults will not be able to use any of these cute water cooler because they did not work!

So, always good to bring your own drinks to the park.

Comments

  1. It's raining in Singapore too. Heavy rain.

    Come to Singapore for holiday. Try the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fly on Us and there are also special rates for Malaysians. I give you the details tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time around I didn't visit the parks at all! I was thinking about it,,, but it just didn't call out to me. Lake Gardens is a really great place tho... the reflexology path is what I end up using when I go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ECL,
    don't tempt me. Hehehe

    @lynne,
    it's either too hot or too wet for the park nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts