Trip To McDonald's

Raimie took home his exam papers yesterday and with Science & Maths papers scores 100% and BM & BI (Malay & English) at 98%, we took him to McDonald's for his treats for a job well done.

He got his Happy Meal of beefburger and I got a fillet-o-fish and Zaini got himself a Chicken McDeluxe or something. (I always put fries on my burgers)

Currently with McD having their value meal at super low rate of Rm5.95 during lunch, the place is always packed. However, for both me & Raimie, this was our first visit in many months. I'm not too crazy with McD but Raimie had asked to eat here for a few times and didn't get to eat a McD last week, so we obliged.

No treat would be complete without a toy for him too. He wanted a gashapon toy (capsule toy), and as luck would have it, he got a Kamen Rider Decade (that's the latest Kamen Rider)! Double treat for him.

Comments

  1. Good job, Raimie! *pat pat*
    I would treat you to McDonald's too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job,Ramie:-) Did you enjoy that hamburger? What a treat. I like MD Hamburgers.Do not get them much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ECL,
    Raimie will enjoy a McD treat from Auntie ECL! :)

    @Auntie E,
    Yes, he did. And like you, he didn't get to eat them too often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome. raimie is such a smart boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Raimie. You eat burger with fries on top? That's unusual :) I had McD's last Sat too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Life Ramblings,
    We are proud of him. :)

    @Mei Teng,
    Thanks.
    Yes, I always put some fries in my burgers and I always get weird look when I did that. LOL
    Lunch at McD is now so cheap, people are thronging the place. But not good to eat there everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! A very good grade he has there. he certainly deserves a treat.

    Hmmm, how come the mcdo meals you had looks better than the one here? I also love fries in burgers...I stuff it there and a little catsup and pepper. Yumyum

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts