Hitting Carl's Jr For Dinner

We had dinner at Carl's Jr last Friday. We don't go to Carl's Jr often because the outlet at Mid Valley is way too small and if there are no table/seats available, we'll just head to another place. Also, the portion is huge and being small eaters, eating here can be daunting for me.

Raimie "posing" for the camera

Zaini had double western bacon cheeseburger (or something). It was awesome!

Raimie had the Famous Star. See how big the burger is in his hand?

I had the big fries that came with Raimie's combo and ate some of Zaini's burger. Did I mention they were HUGE?

And now, my rantings:
After you eat at a fast food outlet or at a foodcourt, do you leave your table in a mess like this? For info, we Malaysians don't bus our own tables and we let the staff clear away the table. But do you really have to be messy eating fast food? Think of the next person after you! Don't you just hate it when you go to a crowded fast food place and ended up clearing away the trays and wiping the tables because the staff was busy clearing other tables too? Why can't we all eat neatly? And I'm talking about the adults and not children too!

This was our mess. We've stopped clearing our table because we've gotten dirty looks from the staff when we did it. I suppose they felt that we were insinuating that they didn't do their job. But we still put everything back on the tray so that it will be easier for them to clear our tray away.

Comments

  1. i can't take beef due to religious purposes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Willie,
    Bigger than McDee's burgers! I always have problem finishing them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Life Ramblings,
    Plenty of my Chinese and Indian friends don't take beef too for the same reason.

    Anyway, there's chicken burgers too and they are yummy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss carl's jr...haven't eaten there for a while. I also hate trashy tables, those people whol leave the table a mess. It's common in Philippines coz we need not to clear the table but I always prefer to have my trash neat on the tray so no need for extreme cleaning. Here we have to clear our tables. No big deal for me and hubs since we're not messy eaters =)

    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Carl Jr's burgers are way better than McD. The price is way higher too : )

    The only thing I like about McD is their fries (which is so unhealthy but yummy) and their desserts (which is too sweet but yummy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't clear the table cos it's not my job to do so. But sometimes in very busy restaurants and they are short of staffs, I do clear the table although I will grumble and grumble! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @foong,
    I better not be in line for your table then. :D

    You eat messy or not?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Carl Jr's burgers but I don't eat them too often,they are too big!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like having a burger now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ECL,
    They are BIG and a bit expensive too. :D

    @Mei Teng,
    at this time of night, time to hit the burger stall lah. Order one burger double special w pineapple and cheese for me, can? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well you see Americans at least the one's in the North East are lazy. They would be mad if you didn't clean your table. And also that burger looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the burgers and fries there are huge!
    delicious! but i rarely eat there coz it's expensive! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Empty Street,
    thank you for dropping by and commenting. :-)

    @Grampy,
    we can be lazy here because fast food joint employ staff to clear the tables because we are simply too used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @kenwooi,
    that's why I don't go there often too. Expensive but then, it's worth the $$$ spent.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow that burger is disgustingly huge!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Tellie,
    and disgustingly good too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts