Hitting The Neighbourhood Funfair

There's a funfair nearby our home in Balakong so we decided to head there yesterday. Raimie loves going to the funfair, not so much for the rides but for the games and prizes.

What is a funfair without the ferris wheel? Raimie wanted to go to the Haunted House but it is yet to be put up. I'm not sure how long this funfair will stay put at our neighbourhood, maybe we'll check again next week.

Raimie got to play a few games and got some prizes. Stickers, key-chains and hand-held games. He's pretty happy with his bounty.

Comments

  1. That's great! I haven't been to a funfair in ages! Ok, there's one in Danga Bay but I don't have the time XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jim,
    I bet it'll be fun going to funfair with girlfriend and try to win BIG soft toy! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to the funfair! reminds me of childhood days =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ayie,
    They do. That's what I feel too. I used to be so excited when a funfair comes to my hometown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was small, I love to go haunted houses in funfairs. I just find them fascinating. Haunted houses are more interesting than any rides or games for me, although some of the haunted houses were so lousy I did not know why they even bother to put up one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @foong,
    Raimie loves going to the haunted house. Not really scary but Boy did he enjoyed the thrill of going into one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts