Thank You Photographers!

More nonsense about last Sunday's Newton Challenge Run.This is as much about me being narcississtic as it is as a show of appreciation for all the awesome photographers that were there, snapping our photos.
So happy looking, despite being one of the last runner out. I started four minutes after flag-off but there were other runners that started way later, like Ivan. Better start late than not starting at all, I say. ^^

Thank you Lim Soon Chung for this shot.
Almost halfway done... still happy looking.

Thank you Jason Lim for this shot. This guy is an inspiration for anyone who wants to start running but haven't done so.
I actually walked the incline until I saw the photog and quickly "pretended" to run. Somehow in the "kelam kabut" covered my face pulak. But I do love this photo, covered face and all. No, nobody farted. heh heh

Thank you Ee Kok Jin for this shot. ^^
Saw the photog sitting on top on the incline right in front of me but decided tapping Eezard's shoulder was more fun to do.
Hello. Still got energy to say hello and stuff but not much for running. Hahaha

Thank you Aaron Soo for both photos. :)
Run on an incline. This is one of the easier ones so still can shuffle shuffle and pretend I was running.
Thank you CH Leong for these two photos.
Last but not least,another shot by Jason. Thank you!!!!

Plus a BIG THANK YOU for dear hubby for waking up early, waiting for 3 hours and snapping my photos and whomever he felt he'd like to. *muaks*

OK.. no more running photos..... until this Sunday that is! Hahaha!!!

Comments

  1. Wahhh so jovial of you despite hav to run 25km, juz like a breeze... Kagum2, camnih kak lina bole dah wat LSD 30KM pasnih... wanna join la, coz my running pace is just around yours... Ngeh2...

    Btw kudos for finishing strong, blisters free, injury free too... wink2..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Injury free, yes.
      But unfortunately not blister free this time. Got a nice blood blister on left foot. Lovely. Hahaha

      My 30k LSD won't be due till Week 13 which is 6 weeks from now. ^_^

      Easy does it. :-)

      Delete
  2. lina, if I were to go running like you. I will go very very bare without anything. Because I know I can't stand the weight of the rabbit head bend, the ear phone, the cap propably too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going bare is good, but I need backup. Cap for sunlight protection and to avoid sweat from dripping into eyes. Earphones & music for entertainment. Rabbit ear is to attract photographers.

      But of course Yan, if you go bate and run, sure a lot of ppl wanna take photo also.

      Imagine if Yan enter a race in her leopard print bikini. Sure popular! :-D

      Delete
    2. Wah! Hot mama running in bikini? Ah Hua will certainly go and support, ready with pom pom.

      Delete
    3. I think all the batangs in HHBC will also come and support hot mama. Some more willing to drive beside her as encouragement. LOL

      I say drive because I don't believe SP will want to run. Haha

      Delete
  3. I know I need to wear bra la! Definitely not those have wires one. I will go really light la!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know nothing about running, but looking good for the camera even after exhausted from running takes a lot o effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the bat wing or bunny ears help to attract more camera lens :)

      Delete
    2. You forget about tiredness when photographers ate around! Haha

      Delete
    3. I got lots of photo of myself in Taiping last time. :-D

      Imagine how popular Yan will be in her leopard print bikini. :-)

      Delete
  5. Btw, your latest post doesn't appear on my blogroll nor anyone else. Thus we all didn't aware you have new post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alamak! I thot you all got bored of my post any ignoring me. :-S

      But thank you for visiting :-)

      Delete
  6. eih, since when you posted this?? i almost missed it lah.. no wonder i saw so many new photos in your facebook.. hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries, i wasn't stalking on you lah.. just doing the CD cover and also the monthly prize, so gotta go hunt for your nice photo mah~~ :D

      Delete
    2. talking about run, yeah, that one and only one day you didn't leave a comment in my blog was on 21st April 2012.. was that to do with a night run that day or a day before?? :D

      Delete
    3. it was a saturday and weekly chart lah.. you were at #2.. hahaha!! those were the days when meow hasn't spam hardcore i guess~~ :D

      Delete
    4. Hahaha

      Apr 21st. It's the day of the race. I wasn't feeling well that day. Spent the morning part waiting for Raimie finish Sat school activity then balik and sleep before my night race. ^^

      Yeah, those were the time that I can easily get top spot. Nobody so hardcore yet. And definitely no one as hardcore as Meow! LOL

      Delete
    5. Got find nice photo ah? ;p

      Delete
  7. Yang nampak camera or photographer to yang best, terus berlari hahahhaa. runner photographer are the best. They are so dedicated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts