The First Sunday Of October

And we spent what seems a whole lot of time in Putrajaya.
Ditched the Son in the morning while Zaini and I did a run in Putrajaya. Initially wanted to do a bigger loop but decided against it as the sun showed sign of being rather errrm... sunny. But it was a rather a nice, cooling run despite the sunny morning. Love it!

We started slow and progressively ran faster.
3K splits of :
25:10min
24:41min
23:34min
23:09min
24:04min (kinda walked for about 200m here hence the slower timing)
final km was a really slow 9:16min. Huhuhu
 
All in all, I was still happy with my run. Gonna do a longer one next week with hubby on Sunday again! WE need to train. ^^

I was craving for some meat (body's way of telling me I need protein for recovery, I suppose) so we went to Taman Warisan Pertanian in the evening for some Hj Samuri Satay.

Then, Son requested to play at the manmade beach nearby Pullman/Maritime Centre so we drove there. The evening sure sees a lot more people than in the morning. We usually run here in the morning and it's quite deserted in the morning. Rather crowded in the evening though.
A beach in KL! Can only play with sand though. Cannot play in the water anymore now.
A view from the Maritime Centre, before heading home.

There are three bridges seen in the photo. Can you name them?

Comments

  1. Know the place, but don't know what's the name of it!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Place, is mentioned.

      Just name the bridge ;-)

      Delete
  2. Those bridges are simply beautiful. I have seen only a few.
    seri wawasan, seri gemilang and seri perdana, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me guess, seri saujana, seri gemilang n seri wawasan... ;D

    Love to know more trivia about Putrajaya... Always be my favourite spots for LSD day n night...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tetttttt! Salah!

      Seri Gemilang yg mengadap PICC tu. ;-)

      Delete
    2. 1/3 tu. 2/3 kn guna imaginasi hah hah hah

      Delete
  4. Wowweee very longggg run u had!! more to come before another fm.. kipidad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing is more precious than spending quality time together with your loved one(s) huh?? the 's' in parentheses was intended, since you ditched your son in the morning and only dragged him out later in the evening~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kesian pulak wanna drag the boy out at early morning. Let him enjoy late morning and sleep in once in a while. :-)

      Delete
  6. eih, where are the photos for the Hj Samuri satay?? hahaha, guess you are like me, lost interest in taking photos of food already huh?? unless that's something special and really delicious we wanted to recommend~~ not everything we also tangkap mah, albeit KL is such a big place :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiyoh, last time posted about it already.

      Dun wan to keep reposting things over and over unless got special story behind it.

      Delete
  7. haiyoh, not familiar at all with Putrajaya and not to mention the bridges there lah.. perhaps have to match your photo with that series of "encyclopedic posts" on Putrajaya Bridges by your good friend foongpc~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering whether that Panda can give correct answer here. :-P

      Delete
  8. I didn't even know there is a Maritime Centre with sands to play! It really looked like a beach. So Zaini can play beach ball with Mak Glam in swim attires, flexing muscles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the venue for many water sports events and also that night floats that Tourism Msia organise (or something) plus all those fireworks competition la Anay... ;-)

      Delete
  9. I could only see one bridge in that blurry photo. That is Seri Saujana Bridge!!!!

    The other 2 must be Seri Perdana Bridge and Seri Wawasan Bridge. My wild guesses only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But what you saw is spot on ;-)

      Delete
    2. Aiyo!!!! So blurr and kena guess again....

      Let me pakai my cermin nenek and strain my eye balls harder!!! Toing! Toing!!! Zoommmmm..

      Seri Gemilang and Seri Saujana Bridges!!!


      Correct!!! Yay! I won!

      Ahh! I guess it must be

      Delete
    3. Adoi!!! I repeated Seri Saujana again,

      So the answer is:
      1. Seri Saujana Bridge
      2. Seri Gemilang Bridge
      3. Seri Setia Bridge

      Delete
    4. wrong!!!! Hahaha
      One of the bridges doesn't have a "Seri" and is not in use. ;-)

      Delete
  10. I really like Putrajaya at night and feel that its environment & vicinity is best place to run!

    Letchumy suggested that we move to live there.



    Horrors! No!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got sand no water never mind . Anak kucinv like to play sand ..adei...bila agaknya nak gi.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally not familiar with Putrajaya, let alone the bridges there...
    Ohh - that's a pretty good distance!
    I ran during lunch time today with one of my colleague. He did a detour and still caught up with me.. :(
    I know I should not compare but I sux :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the view in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can view it if you visit Putrajaya.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts