Two Taman Back In The Hometown

So I got itchy feet and needing to run a bit when we went back to my hometown for Raya.

I had packed a set (just ONE set) of running clothes but not really sure I'd be "rajin" enough to do any runs while I was in Raub but hubby was nice enough to accompany me not only for the short stop/run at two parks in my hometown, he accompanied me for a walk on the evening of the first day of Raya too. Up and down Bukit Ceria which is adjacent to the Taman where my parents' house is.
My sisters said it was far and I actually scoffed at them. It was just a 30min walk anyway. (Son whispered to me however not to judge his aunts badly as I walk 42K for fun. Love that boy. LOL)
First park : a very small park in front of Hospital Besar Raub. A loop here barely reach 400m. But hilly so can do 100m hill repeats here. LOL
 Running on the path between the lotus ponds.
Approaching the park's fitness area.

A slightly bigger park would be Taman Tasik Raub which is a few hundred meters away.
I ran around it and can confirm a full loop is about 800m. Perfect to do Yasso 800s. Miahaha
I started my run late at 9.00am and a staff there hollered at me that the sprinkler will be turned on soon. 
Gazing into the lake. Tired la. Hehehe

Hubby opined the next time we return to my hometown, I can just run from my Dad's house straight to the lake. Yeahhhhh... see lah if I rajin or not the next time we're back to my hometown. LOL

Comments

  1. Time raya pun masih rajin mo lari. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samalah itu orang pun kan. Hahaha

      Sudah berat makan. Mesti mau bakar kalori :P

      Delete
  2. So green! What's the temperature? Here in Tokyo we're now into that long unending bone-marrow-dissolving August heat ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So rajin! Raya also want to run, ah? But it is good to keep up the routine and to do what you love no matter when or where :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got excuse to explore own kampung ;-)

      Delete
  4. Raya run :) Selamat hari raya noona!
    Org Raub rupanye. My SIL dok kat Tmn Bkt Koman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat hari raya. :-)

      Oh SIL org bukit koman. Klu tau, lepas lari aritu leh singgah. Dekat je dgn taman tasik tu. Hehe

      Delete
  5. Tired but happy, right? =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This park looks very nice and fun. Was it the photography skills?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything any place also can look nice from a good angle. lol

      Delete
  7. You look thinner now after fasting a month! I am sure you feel lighter and could run faster!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taman Tasik Raub and Taman Tasik Taiping, which one nicer? :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like Taman Tasik Raub is so much greener than Taman Tasik Taiping. Most of the kolam here sudah kering kontang. Kesian...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a nice weekend, Kak Lina.

      Delete
    2. Taiping one is HUGE!

      My hometown one is small only. They install sprinklers every 10m so trees and grasses all have ample water. :P

      Delete
  10. Lina, you are really a passion runner! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lina, you are rajin, when I go out of home, i seldom have the mojo to run. But, I must as rajin as you already. Next trip, I must bring as many running sets as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mak Glam runs even when she was holidaying in Japan.. so i don't see why she wouldn't do so when she's back at her kampong lah.. haha!! that's great, i mean we can really see running is your passion turned into something so naturally blends into your life, as natural as breathing~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it's fun. It's different if I had to do it for other reasons, I guess ;-)

      Delete
  13. Got so nice taman there. Not publicised . Can be tourist area ma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The waterfalls there are better tourist attraction Meow. Taman is so normal. LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts