A Hearty Breakfast At Uncle Lim's Cafe

Weekend is the perfect time to have a hearty breakfast. More time to enjoy it leisurely too, right?

And particularly nice sometimes to enjoy a normal Malaysian hawker fare in an upgraded kopitiam setting, like at Uncle Lim's Cafe. Hahaha
 Breakfast for two.

Son was at school or something.

Nasi lemak rendang ayam for me.
Koay teow soup for hubby.

Their chicken chop looked kinda tempting too.

Silly me, I didn't order the chicken chop as I didn't think it'd be served during breakfast! I should've asked instead of just assuming...
White coffee and then we had some hot leng chee kang.

This sure beats the mamak but of course, gotta pay extra for the privilege la. Hahaha.

Happy tummy afterwards. :-)

Comments

  1. I remembered eating at Uncle Lim's at the Curve. The coffee is very nice and service was fast. Same outlet Kah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to the one near CM one... at the hotel.

      Good service also over there. :)

      Delete
  2. As I just said over on Google+, are you getting ready for rice and miso soup for breakfast in Japan? ;) Really looking forward to finally (finally!) meeting my favourite young man and his family. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeay!!!

      Another week and we'll be back to the land of onigiri and miso soup. Hahaha

      And meeting my fellow jungle woman. ;)

      Delete
  3. I also enjoy a good plate of rendang, be it chicken or beef! Wish I can cook this dish.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it's good to indulge in such rich dishes right? ;)

      Delete
  4. ahhh.. NASI LEMAK!! i like, but then have to cut down :p

    what is that piece of thing between the sambal and cucumber??

    BTW, i actually more loike nasi lemak ayam goreng berempah now!!

    ish~~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So observant la this Ah Boy. Ai laike. :)

      Yeah la... ayam goreng berempah nice too.

      Delete
    2. so what is that piece of thing between the sambal and cucumber??

      Delete
  5. oooh, chicken chop for breakfast??!!

    hmmm, i have not tried that before, but would think that's quite lavish huh?? :p

    but some hot or iced leng chee kang would be super nice~~

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw people ordered and looked good. Hahaha

      Delete
  6. Nampak macam sedap aje, the nasi lemak :D
    Chicken chop for breakfast? That sounds a bit.. strange, to me..

    ReplyDelete
  7. They serve Chicken Chop for breakfast? Then I will have trouble deciding between that and nasi lemak LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?

      I didn't expect them serving it but saw others ordering and enjoying it. Jealous! Hahaha

      Delete
  8. That plate of nasi lemak makes me crave for it, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can go out and get one for dinner! Hehehe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts