More On Plan B - Enjoying Family Moments

You know I have a soft spot for Plan b. especially for brunch and in particular, their outlet in Bangsar Village. ^^

I don't really like to post about the same place over and over but this time OK la... I don't do Plan b. posts all that much, right? Hihihi

They're not too expensive and the portion is good. Of course, can't afford to visit it every weekend (you think I'm rich kah? Hahaha) but we'd go there when/if Mommy wants to give a treat for her boys.

Just like when hubby and son spent their Saturday night accompanying me during MAKNA Night Run and then another run the morning after, at SJMC Run.

 A hearty brunch with the family, spending the morning together.
 What Mommy and Daddy usually order.  Nothing different this time. ^^
I always like to order their Big Breakfast as it comes not only with that scrumptious plate filled with two eggs cooked according to my favourite style, there are toasted ciabatta, turkey bacon, turkey ham, bratwurst, baked beans, sauteed mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and avocado but also with a glass of fresh orange juice and coffee.  Mocha is my favourite choice though I sometimes would order cappuccino too. 
Son wanted smoked salmon and salsa which is smoked salmon with ranch dressing served on toasted ciabatta served corn salsa and topped with poached egg. Looks so yummy and healthy, right?

Mommy would've ordered this too, but this dish doesn't come with any drinks and Mommy like value-for-money so that's why she stuck with the Big Breakfast instead. Hahaha

The other day, we went there for dinner instead because Mommy was craving for some raw veges. This, despite having salad (with a quarter black pepper chicken with it, I might add) for lunch for days! Hohoho

Anyways...
What Mommy and Son ordered.
Plan b. salad which has mesclun, cucumber, green apple, pear, onions; tossed in Japanese dressing and topped with nori and seven type of seeds.
And as always, when we were there for lunch or dinner; wild mushroon soup.

No garlic bread on the side, this time. ^^
 Nachos with cheese sauce for son.

Mommy and Daddy couldn't resist stealing a few bites. Delish!
And daddy had chargrilled burger. He later "donated" his salad to Mommy as he knows Mommy wants it. ^^

The dinner was also a treat for the boys as Mommy just earned a bit of money for some work that she did. Always good to share, right? :-)

Comments

  1. I love to eat or just laze around at Plan B. Of all the outlets I have visited, I like the one at Publika. Spacious and artistic with so many kerusi flying on the ceiling as art decor. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me not classy as Anay to lepak at Publika. Hehehe

      Delete
    2. Eh harlow!!! I very seldom pijak that place cos I don't like their parking lot.

      Delete
    3. Publika is no class lah compared to Gardens.

      Delete
  2. All the foods tempts me especially the 1st picture, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Big Breakfast is so me LOL! Must go to this Plan B one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go go go.
      totally value for money. Hi hi hi

      Delete
  4. I must try this plan B, their food looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. places you are not bored of.. Plan b. and also Pasta Zanmai i bet??

    errr, i guess the frequency that you post about the same place over and over is bearable.. at least not the same thing, and you don't post three photos of the same dish from taken from slightly different angle.. and when was the last time you blogged about these two places?? infinite times more rare than many who did the same~~

    hihihihi ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiyoh.... feels like long time no go Pasta Zanmai dy. ;)

      So I'm blogging about the same place at bearable frequency? Phew! Hahaha

      Delete
  6. so far i've only tried their big breakfast and also burger.. i loike!!

    must go there once again and try to "prohibit" myself from ordering big breakfast or burger again, but something else on the menu..

    hukhukhuk :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should also try something else... for their Big Breakfast is too good a value not to be missed, right?,hihi

      Delete
  7. I like coffee art & wish I could do one too. My son will love the salmon dish, Lina! He loves fish! Happy week, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I once had the chance to learn coffee art during an event.

      Suffice to say, need more practise. Hihihi

      Have a great week too! :)

      Delete
  8. I will definitely belasah that big breakfast. Maybe that's why the place is called Plan B. B for Belasah? B for Big? Or B for Breakfast? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah..the food looks good especially the breakfast !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their food is good and also big portion. ample to share la.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as big as TR but OK la... Staff also very tentative.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts