P100 Running Clinic - Second Session

A very, very lazy weekend this week.

Nothing much gets done, not even running! GAH!

It rained on Saturday morning so I kinda "switched" my plan for a running plan and do it later. Didn't happen though. 

Instead, we kaypoh'ed at a running clinic held for participants of P100 (Putrajaya 100 miles) that night.
Some photos taken during the session can be viewed here.

Earlier, both Zaini and I decided to check out the check point (CP) that we'll be stationed during event/race day. You see, we volunteered to help out in this event.
Our CP, CP4 lighted out the car's headlight.

I volunteered in this event instead of running in it as I need to run strong the week after. I had thought of joining it next year but bummer,,, it's a bi-yearly event. No P100 in 2015. Gotta wait for 2016, I suppose. Huhuhu

At least I got my Watergate 16-hour and Back 2 Endurance 12-hour  next year. Am still unsure about Nuang Ultra. But anyway, is it still even open for registration ah???

Talking about registration, Watergate 16-hour registration will be opened tomorrow on 10.11.2014 and race date is on 10.01.2015. Mark the date!

I was supposed to go out running in the Live Great Run on Sunday...
But decided to ditch it to do more mileage with hubby.

Didn't happen either although hubby woke up early to prepare.

Dunno why lah I'm such a lazy bum...

OK OK I'll make it up this evening. And tomorrow.... I think. Hahaha Adoi.

Comments

  1. well well well.. in fact if you compare, I am even more of a lazy bum than you!! hukhukhuk ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you spent time in the gym oso lah! Hahaha

      Delete
  2. it's okay lah, weekends is meant to laze around and being unproductive sometimes.. at least you managed to kaypoh at the running clinic and have a new post published!! hihihi ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday morning, the weather was hot, then at night, rain...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the head's up on Watergate!
    And all the best for Fujisan Marathon in a few week's time! I know you always had a good time in Nihon, have a great time this time too, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      So, joining Watergate?

      It's a good event to build up mileage. Don't need to run all 16-hours of it. I only did 10 hours last year, ikut my KPI. Hahaha

      Delete
    2. I might, as you said, for the mileage :D
      I want to lose my FM virginity next year - not sure yet when, or where, hehe.

      Delete
    3. Jom jom jom....

      FM 2015?

      Banyak FM tahun depan kan? 12 in 12 pun boleh! Hahaha

      Delete
  5. OK la...have some rest to recuperate from the run.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, last Saturday's rain did spoil my plans too. But it wasn't running hah..hah....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha

      But if our plan was to sleep in, last Saturday was great for it, right? ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts