Steaks And Tofu

We went to Outback Steakhouse in Nu Sentral last week to enjoy some meaty goodness dinner there and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by their selection (and service too).
As I just completed an 80km run on Sunday, a few days before we went "makan" at Outback Steakhouse; protein loading is actually high on my agenda. LOL
 
Well, actually I enjoyed a more oriental style protein loading first, a couple of days after that run.
In form of soon doo boo jigae and bulgogi at Ko Hyang at Gardens Mall.
 
Oh, these are heavenly and just what I needed to whet my appetite.
 
Yumm. yumm.
But eating steaks and beef ribs sure give another kind of satisfaction too!
 
Anyways, I don't take much supplements (I only take two and both for my joints) and I also don't take all those hyped-up recovery supplements but I made sure I eat well instead!
 
It's more fun to eat than just drinking some expensive concoction for me! LOL

 
Am hoping to make another return trip to Nu Sentral in the near future and drop by the Outback Steakhouse again.
 
A plus getting to Nu Sentral was the ease of finding parking. Like really easy. And we went there on a weekday, after work. So it was kinda cool to find another hangout nearby other than the Bangsar area (which is actually a nightmare in finding parking) or Mid Valley. ^^

Comments

  1. I saw the title of Mak Glam's post in the blog roll..

    I was a little hesitate to click on because I'm hungry now while commuting back home..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so hungry grammar also gone haywire, ah? kekeke
      *evil chuckle*

      Delete
  2. I switch off my phone, tucked it in my pocket.. but two minutes later, I took it out again and clicked on that link..

    now, STEAK!!! SDHJG!!! RIBS!!! aiyoyo.. you jahat betul lah buat Uncle drooling..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a reminder to go makan mah... LOL

      Delete
  3. but when I saw tofu I was expecting taufu fah, you know, your favorite..

    how nice it would be to complete those meals with a bowl of silky smooth taufu fah!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be too obvious, right? ;-)

      Favourite also, no need to blog about it all the time... except when got it free. Bwahaha

      Delete
  4. I've only been to Outback once many years ago. Don't know why, but haven't stepped in there for so long........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed there are two Outback outlets in Singapore.

      Delete
  5. Wah that piece of steak, looks like super thick! How much for that??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiyoh... cannot remember. If not mistaken, around the region of RM70.00

      Delete
  6. Super yummy steak. A great treat after a run.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had taken my dinner, if not, will b drooling at the steak, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. easy parking baru la best. I really pening if have to round few times to find parking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's easy because others opted to park for free in Brickfields instead?

      Delete
  9. Had outback before. That was back in Bukit Bintang. That particular outlet so-so la the service,

    This NuSentral looks like better service and food looks nicer too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one new outlet, so I suppose the staff still "excited" hahaha

      Helps also that the Managing Partners were there. ;P

      Delete
  10. You sure deserve all that loading hah..hah...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy .... I also had lots of steaks lately.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lina should be the Food Ambassadress for KL. I tend to trust your taste compared to many other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL

      I'm not a foodie lah... don't trust my judgement. Hahaha

      Delete
  13. I must go try this Korean Restaurant as I need a spicy fix so badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come, come. Belanja me also...

      By the way, your omiyage is still with me. Shall I post them to you?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts