Everyday Is Laundry Day, With Envirohome

There is only the three of us in our household. Me, hubby and Son. But despite the small size of our family, we do our laundry often. 

Well, for one - I have sweaty clothes everyday as I hit the gym or run almost daily. Not to mention those mucky clothes when I hit the trails. Then of course the usual work clothes, school clothes, casual clothes... 

I'm always on the lookout for good products that are safe, non-toxic, effective to fight those stubborn stains yet friendly to me, my family, the environment and also economical. Is that a tall order for a product?

Recently I stumbled across Envirohome, a brand that promises that they don't use chlorine, toluene and ammonia and safe for the whole family.

Envirohome has an online shop so it is so convenient to just click and wait for my purchases to arrive and delivery is very fast too.
My package of Envirohome Laudry Detergent 1000g (RM56) and Envirohome Body Wash 520g (RM56) safely and tightly bubble-wrapped and packed into a brown cardboard box which I received in excellent condition, of course. 
 The Body Wash.
The Laundry Detergent.
With a combination of marine extract and botanical formula, the laundry detergent leaves clothes with a clean, refreshing smell after each wash which I love. 

Most times I do my laundry at night after work, and had to hang our clothes indoors. Envirohome Laundry Detergent certainly left no odor when I left our clothes soaking overnight (sometimes a couple of nights!) or when I hang them to dry indoors.
Envirohome Laundry Detergent comes with this measuring "cup". 50ml for a full load and 25ml for handwash. The cup also easily fits on the bottle cap so I won't lose the cup after I did my laundry. ^^
50ml and I'm set to do my laundry.

The clear laundry detergent is chemical free, bubble free, fragrance free and colorant free. It is associated with only natural marine & botanical extract and is 99.9% bio-degradable, relieving the danger of bacterial infection.

Our clothes smell clean and fresh and certainly don't have any overpowering scented smell like some brands of laundry detergent. 

I have used the Envirohome Laundry Detergent since late last year, with many cycle of washes and so far am very happy with it. I may need to to restock my laundry detergent soon!

I found this youtube clip of Envirohome Laundry Detergent which I want to share here. ^^

A video is better than my long-winded blog post, right? hehehe

I'm not sure whether it is available on any supermarket shelves at the moment but one can easily purchase them online at Envirohome page.
Website : Envirohome Malaysia
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ENVIROHOME.MALAYSIA
Instagram : @envirohome

Comments

  1. Happy laundry-washing, Lina!! I need to wash my laundry every day. 5 of us and it is quite a big load!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you have switched to environmentally friendly products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe, living in a big family, everyday is indeed a laundry day for us..

    sometimes we even have to do laundry two times a day!!

    ooopsss, don't ask me anything about laundry at home, i don't even know how to operate the washing machine!!! huhuhuhuhu ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.. Though I'm a guy but I have the most clothes to wash. Like you all, it's due to the workout apparels besides office suits and the home wear. My bini always complain ... Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course lah!

      You're givibg her extra load. Hihi

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts