A Safety Program For The Ladies

Organised by 2ndskin Asia, the Keep Yourself Safe Program will be held on Apr 16th, May 7th and June 18th 2016.

The program will be led by a qualified self-defense coach from MuayFit Gym and it is open to all female with a small RM30 fee to cover costs for the 2-hour long program and some refreshments.

The sessions will run for 2 hours each time and will be held at The Marathon Shop HQ, at No.25, Jalan SS23/15, Taman SEA, 47400 Petaling Jaya. Available dates for now are in the poster attached and the other dates will be available soon.

More info can be found at 2ndskin Asia FB page (click here)

I'm thinking of joining. Come and join me, ladies. ^^

Comments

  1. I always loved boxing! I also watch all the boxings on TV often. I hope all the ladies will participate for better health and learn self defense.

    When will they have this event for men??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha later I propose to them, OK? :P

      Delete
  2. Very exciting! Good to learn self-defense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Learn it as it's no longer as safe as before. I also always worried about my wifey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts