Simple Yet So Satisfying

Hubby had been craving for this ever since we returned from Merapoh early last month.

It's so simple yet so lovely to enjoy.

Just boiled sardine that is later deep fried. And for us, it's simply eaten with some fresh ulam and budu on the side. Everyone had second serving of  rice with just this simple meal! ^^

Boiled the sardine with salt and lots of asam keping for taste. The smell was enough to make Son hungry. And then, I just fried a few when we wanted to eat them and keep the rest in the freezer for later. So convenient! 

Comments

  1. It did looks good and crispy! I don't mind having a few, and dipped in some chilli sauce. I guess the bones can be eaten too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup.

      Just boil it long enough to soften the bones and it's so delicious eating it, head n bones and all after frying it. :)

      Delete
  2. Usually I directly deep-fry them. Never try your method before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boiling them quite nice, can eat all the bones afterwards. Haha

      Delete
  3. I never tried boil first, usually, just directly deep fry it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a different recipe to try then. ;)

      Delete
  4. Haha I worse than other comments. Usually I buy the canned version. No bones hahaha! I cannot handle eating bones together, no matter how edible they are...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL

      Cooking it this way, the bones are all nice and crunchy. Sedap!

      Delete
  5. Looks so delicious! I want to eat it with nasi lemak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple things can be the most delicious food on earth..

    i guess it's also about who's cooking and eating with who~~

    hihihi ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a new eye opener for me! This is the first time I hear that we boil and then fry the fish. No wonder it was so appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It taste very different from the normal fried style.

      Very sedap, sour n crunchy. :)

      And can tahan if keep in freezer.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts