BOH Eco Trail Run REPC

Both Hubby and I had registered to BOH Eco Trail Run, thanks to The Marathon Company and this will be our second BOH Run, the first one being the BOH Highlands Run in BOH Sg Palas plantation in 2014.

The second edition of BOH Run will be held at BOH's lowland plantation in Bukit Cheeding, Banting. What? Got tea plantation in Banting?

Yeah. I also only knew about it when the technical team of the Run told me. LOL

For the 2016 edition, the run is to raise awareness on peatland preservation and forest fire prevention. All proceeds from the BOH Eco Trail Run 2016 will be channeled to support Global Environment Centre (GEC) public education campaigns as well as programmes among the younger generation in Kuala Langat area.

A good cause for runners to be a part of, right? 
After my morning Sunday run, the family and I went to Avenue K to collect our racekits for BOH Eco Trail Run next week.
With Benz, from The Marathon Company who was at the REPC located at Fitness First Avenue K. He just returned from Australia, having done the Great Ocean Road Marathon in the 23K category. ^^

Congrats again Benz on your GORM!
My goodies.

Now I can't wait for my BOH teh tarik after my trail run!

For those who are joining too, see you next Saturday.
And also, see you at Onesie Runsie KL on Sunday, May 29th 2016 in Lake Garden, KL.

Don't forget to collect our race kits for Onesie Runsie KL on either May 27- 28th, 2016 at AEON AU2 Setiawangsa Mall.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts