Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Mother's Day Dinner At The Garden

Well, it's a cafe actually and it's located very near to our home in Balakong and it's name is Le Gardenz Cafe.
A container concept cafe and with a rather interesting decor, mix & match between greenery and fun, colourful decor.

After my run in Kuala Kubu Baru as part of my own Mother's Day celebration, Hubby and Son treated me with dinner.

I couldn't decide what to eat (but I want to drink coffee) so Hubby decided to give Le Gardenz Cafe a try.
Apart from a free meal promo for Mother's Day (free chicken chop or something for mothers), the cafe also have a buy 1 free 1 coffee promo. Sweet!

So Hubby ordered latte for himself and I had my usual cup of cappuccino.
And I had the lamb shoulder to accompany my cappuccino.
While Hubby had seafood risotto.
And Son chose the beef bolognese.
All not too bad and we enjoyed it in a rather fun and quirky environment.

Good thing we arrived a bit early because pretty soon, diners had to wait for their seats. Reservations is encouraged.

Service may be a tad slow but as we saw the servers dashing about, it's not because any of them were slow. They do have to serve a few floors of the containers, going up and down!

We didn't take photos of the decor as the cafe was quite full with diners.

Anyway, I want to try and visit the cafe again soon. Maybe for their afternoon tea service?

For those who wants to try Le Gardenz Cafe, it's located opposite Segi Fresh Balakong. 

6 comments:

  1. I thought it was a nice dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks good! You drink coffee at night, can tidur ke?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food ordered look so yummy especially that seafood risotto.
    I thought that container was in Selayang as I saw one similar one there with a tower. Happy Mummy's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now container style places quite popular, right?
      Thank you Anay, for the wish.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...