Lunch Combo At Chili's

OK.

This was a few weeks back when my colleagues and I wen to Chili's for lunch.

I decided to order from their lunch combo since the price seems quite reasonable.

One main with a pick of either House Side Salad or Southwest Caesar Side Salad or Soup of the Day.
 I chose their Soup of the Day.

Look rather unappetizing but taste wise, OK lah. Hahaha
And my mains was the Southwestern Grilled Lamb.

It was supposed to come with balck pepper gravy but as you can see, tadak gravy. (or maybe it's dry gravy, I dunno).

Asked the staff for the gravy and she was quite surprised to be asked for it. Adui.

But I got the gravy later lah...

My lamb was nice and tender so no complaints about it, but my colleagues said hers was drier and harder.

The lunch combo for the Grilled Lamb was RM30.50 with a big dollop of mashed potatoes.

But for grilled lamb, I think I stick to Tony Roma's lah...

Or order a-la carte.

Comments

  1. The soup looks very thick. Macam bubur hee..hee.. I like their mashed potatoes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts