3 Race Day Weekend

It's a busy weekend for us but luckily, I wasn't running in all three races that I attended during the weekend.

The weekend started with Ortho Run which was held in PPUKM and we were there as I promised the technical team that I'd drop over and take some race photos.
With the 10th placed Women Open winner, Jin.

We didn't linger long as I had wanted to settle some work that I was supposed to submit by Sunday so we rushed back home by 10am.
Later in the evening,  we head over to University Malaya because I had UM24 that I joined.

UM24 is an 24-hours, 12-hours and 6-hours endurance around 400m track in UM Arena in University of Malaya. This year, I joined the 6-hour category to get some mileage to prepare for Putrajaya Night Marathon which will be held in two weeks' time.

I ran and tried to cover as much distance as I could within 6-hours between 8.00pm to 2.00am.
And a few hours after completing UM24, Hubby and I made our way to Lot 10 as I also had Augustman Run that I had joined.

Here, with my fellow Gaited Community geng.

Race recaps will be coming soon.

In the meantime, photos taken at Ortho Run 2017 and Augustman 2017 can be viewed at Cik Arnab & En Kura-Kura FB page.

Do LIKE and FOLLOW our page for race updates and photos. ^^

Comments

  1. Good luck in the next run. Yup. A 6 hours endurance was a good start before the longer one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PNM needs to be shorter in time than 6 hours that I did at at UM24 though. LOL

      Delete
  2. You look good in dark blue and grey! Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts