I'm Running For A Reason At Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2018

I've been a participant of Standard Chartered KL Marathon since 2012, where I ran my first half marathon ever and have been participating in this iconic Malaysia's race yearly ever since.
https://www.kl-marathon.com/charity/run-for-a-reason/runners-profile/2018/65004/#.Wl4dF66WbIV
This year, I'm doing the Run For A Reason (RFAR) and supporting the National Cancer Society Malaysia (NCSM).

I chose NCSM as my dedication to my relatives and friends who had either braved through cancer or still fighting bravely despite their ailments.

My thoughts and prayers are with them so let's support NCSM to ensure that no Malaysian need to fear cancer.

Let's help and support NCSM in creating an understanding of cancer that leads to prevention and early detection by providing the best possible care and support for those affected by cancer.

Donation can be made at my profile and is tax exempted.

Thank you.

Comments

  1. Very good cause. Kudos to you and other runners for participating in such event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you to support a good cause like this. Cancer is so common now. I also have a few survivors in my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you PH.
      Cancer is indeed common now and fortunately, it's no longer a death sentence to sufferers.
      But we still need to lend a helping hand to support & prevent them, right?
      😀

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts