Home Fitness With BH RC01 Treadmill

After a smattering of uninspiring half marathon results this year, I finally decided to be more disciplined with my training. Enough with laziness and excuses, I say!

Despite having a gym membership for the past dunno how many years, I do have trouble finding enough time to train there (it's always hit & miss due to work commitments) and it does feel like such a waste to pay for a membership for a service that I rarely use.

To run outside is nicer of course, but because I usually run at night after work on weekdays, safety issue needs to be considered. Also weather issues can hamper one's plan - rain, too hot or the annual HAZE!

I do integrate treadmill running into my training too. Running is running after all, whether I do it outdoors or indoors. 
Thankfully, just as I am preparing to get more serious with my training and especially running, BH Fitness had allowed me to test one of their treadmill model; the BH RC01 Dual Treadmill.

A brief introduction on BH Fitness:
Beistegui Hermanos S.A. company, more commonly known as BH, was founded by brothers Beistegui Hermanos. The headquarters of BH group is located in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain, and nowadays, BH group is the largest one and the only one which could offer full range of home use and commercial use fitness equipment in Europe.

Its Asia HQ is located in Taiwan and BH fitness Malaysia is one of the subsidiary company of BH group. BH Fitness Malaysia Sdn. Bhd (1199158-T) is located at No.8, Jalan PJS 11/18 Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
The BH RC01 Dual Treadmill is a compact treadmill perfect for small spaces that combines a powerful engine and a light structure and perfect for treadmill for home use.

Maximum recommended user weight is 115 kg,  maximum speed is 18km/hr and its running surface is 135cm x 45cm. Certainly fits my requirement and with a price tag that won't break the bank.

The BH RC01 Dual Treadmill that I am testing has built-in elastomers (that's a natural or synthetic polymer having elastic properties, e.g. rubber for you and me), 2 core cushion balls, RC exclusive cushion web, the Flex System to ensure a better impact absorption.
It is integrated with the Smart Konik 3 layers design that could stabilize the running board to reduce the damage and shock to our knees. The first layer MDF Frame: thickness increases, support upgrades. The second layer Interval Layer: with cushion to scatter shock. The third layer Running Board Base: stabilize the base and fortify loading. 

The treadmill's ECO Mode Function® let it deliver the same performance with less power consumption that reaches almost 30%.

How's about a short video before we continue reading...

BH RC01 Dual Treadmill specifications:
Motor:2.75HPP
Speed:1-18 km/h
Incline:15 levels
Dimensions (LxWxH):178 x 81 x 142 cm
Vertical folded:115 x 81 x 146 cm
Weight:86 kg
Running belt (LxW):142 x 45 cm
Monitor:7" LCD
Data readout:Time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, incline and programs
Programs:12 pre-set programs, 1 manual, 1 user profile, 1 Body Fat test and Eco Mode
Instant speed keys:3/6/9/12 km/hr
Instant incline keys:2/4/6/8/10 levels
Others:DualKit optional / fan / Transportation wheels / bottle holders / device holder

BH RC01 Dual Treadmill sports a large monitor with interactive graphs, colour label buttons and independent control panel.

For a compact & affordable treadmill, it sure has many functions and I have to admit, I haven't manage to explore all of them yet.
The treadmill certainly gave a smooth ride for me and the panels makes all the info I needed to see easy to view.

At the moment I am using manual option for my runs (which meant I choose the incline and speed as I go) but I'm looking forward to try all of the 12 programs available with the BH RC01 Dual Treadmill and see whether I can conquer them all.

The treadmill incline goes up to 15 so incorporating those hills sessions won't be a problem with this machine. (Not that I've gone anywhere more than 6 before! LOL)

This BH RC01 Dual Treadmill certainly is a great machine to complement my other running session especially on the days I can't run outside. No more excuses to put in my mileage now that I have the treadmill at home at my disposable any hours of the day. Best part is, I don't need to travel anywhere to run now! Yeay!

The machine can be purchased online either through its online shop at its website BHFitness.com.my or through other online shopping portals such as Lazada.com.my, Shoppee and 11Street.

I checked the BH Fitness website, and with the purchase of BH RC01 Dual Treadmill, we also get free gifts - a Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Smartwatch, BH Floor Protector Mat, a water bottle and towel. Cool! (and I so want that Amazfit watch too).

Purchasing the treadmill is a mere click away and it will be delivered to your doorstep!
However, we can also visit their showroom at:
BH Fitness Showroom
No.8, Jalan PJS 11/18 Bandar Sunway,
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: 603- 5621 0516
Please call for product viewing appointment
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Accepts Visa & Master Card.


BH Fitness is having a Merdeka sale starting 27 Aug till 31 Aug exclusive at Lazada, and the BH RC01 Dual Treadmill selling at RM3,288.00 with RM 100 cash rebate. (Discount code BHMS2018)

Head over to this link https://www.lazada.com.my/products/bh-g6162-rc01-dual-treadmill-i159506463-s189870587.html to purchase it!
Thank you BH Fitness Malaysia for letting me test and review the BH RC01 Dual Treadmill. Having one at home certainly had helped me kick start my training program again and I am now raring to train and be more disciplined!

Let's hope I'll get a PB in my race in September!!!

Comments

  1. This treadmill is so cool to own one at home. My wife is like you and could not find time to go to gym yet she still pays monthly. I think she goes to the gym once in 2 months but runs outdoors twice a week plus kick boxing & swimming lessons elsewhere. She also bought a mini uplift machine for workout at home. This treadmill looks ideal too.

    Happy Running to you....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wife is one hardworking lady lah Anay!
      I hope Anay also working out hard to keep up with her. Hehehe

      Delete
  2. This treadmill sure sounds very suitable for runners when they could not train outdoors. Maybe the company can start a rental model for people who do not want to own this equipment but still have one in their house for training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been contemplating getting one for sometime. Still thinking....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how about this one then? Price not too bad. hehehe

      Delete
  4. Nice review, thanks for taking your time to elaborate it. These home workout equipment can be very useful in our busy schedule. I have a fitness blog too, you can visit it at:

    > Female Fitness Fashion <

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts