Hometown Nasi Lemak

Truthfully, whenever we're back to my hometown, we seldom eat out especially for breakfast. But last weekend was different when the family went back to my hometown on Saturday morning.

We traveled from KL after Hubby picked me up for TBS terminal (I came down from Sungai Petani) and went straight back.

We stopped by a shop near my parents' house for breakfast and I have to say, it was quite good.
Hubby and I had Nasi Lemak Paru.
And Son had his with Fried Chicken.

We also had some kueh and they were all good.

Good to know that food quality back home still remains good.

Comments

  1. The nasi lemak looked appetizing. Now you make me craving for nasi lemak. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nasi Lemak Fried Chicken looks good, never tried with paru before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nasi lemak too, & the chicken looks nice! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food tasted good and better because whole family was together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts