Birthday Dinner For Hubby At Croutons By Gourmer Seductions

Last month, we celebrated both my birthday and Hubby's too. My birthday present was me being able to run in 2XU Compression Half Marathon on Sunday, Sep 23 2018. For Hubby, it was dinner at Croutons by Gourmet Seductions.

If you remember, I posted about the place before, it's a hidden gem located just a few hundred metres across KTM Serdang Station.
The birthday boy.
But this is my coffee. Hehe
Hubby and his Butter Milk Squid Pasta.
Son Beef Bolognese Pasta.
And I ordered the Chicken Pesto Pasta.
And we shared this absolutely yummy and refreshing Apple Feta Salad.

It was a delightful dinner, as always and we could still enjoy the 10% discount off our total bill by using our Standard Chartered Bank credit card.

Comments

  1. A lovely treat where everyone gets together to celebrate the special day. The pasta at this place looked delectable and good. If I am to choose, I go for your Jenny's choice. Seafood is my weakness. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, hubby' choice. Sorry. My auto-correct in my phone. ^^

      Delete
    2. Hehehe I was wondering who was Jenny

      Delete
  2. The apple feta salad looks refreshingly tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your hubby! He is growing younger and fitter each year. I want to be like him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the meals look so sedap. What a nice birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts