Johnny's Steambot On A Rainy Day

What's better than enjoying a hot pot during a rainy day?

That's why we went to Johnny's Steamboat for dinner on Saturday at IOI City Mall, Putrajaya.
We chose the set for 4 pax.
The best part about Johnny's steamboat for me is their dipping sauce.
Our ingredients bubbling away and almost ready to be eaten.

We occasionally visited the branch at AEON Cheras Selatan Mall and this was the first time we tried the IOI City Mall.

Service was fast and efficient and friendly too. 

Comments

  1. It has been ages since I have been to Johnny's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also go once in a while. The previous visit was monthssssss back :P

      Delete
  2. I think the previous time we ate at Johnny's Steamboat is 1+ years ago but we did not eat steamboat. Just ate their rice or noodles dishes. Quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried their rice or noodle dishes. :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts