Ko Hyang And Tealive

Ko Hyang at Gardens Mall used to be so full and packed at its old location but after the LG floor was renovated at Ko Hyang moved to a new lot, it was rather empty even during peak period at dinner time. Much lesser crowd than it used to see at its old place.
We were there for dinner on a Friday night and only two other tables were occupied.

I ordered my favourite, seafood soon dubu jigae.
Hubby ordered teokkbokki
Son ordered bulgogi.

It wasn't what we used to enjoy at Ko Hyang as the one served to Son tasted quite sweet. The sweetness quite drown all other flavour of the bulgogi.
We didn't order any drinks at Ko Hyang because after we finished our dinner, we bought two Tealive drinks using our Touch N Go app at RM2.50 per cup.

Syiok.

Comments

  1. Ko Hyang is still my favourite for their price and quality compared to others. I think their feng shui have changed after moving to new location where the 'energy' is missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel something is missing. Not syiok like last time.

      Delete
  2. My friends love to eat at Ko Hyang at the Gardens at its new location. At the previous location, it was always full house so it is difficult to find a seat. The touch n go offer for tealive is such a good offer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, pity the Tealive offer has ended!

      Delete
  3. I haven't been to Ko Hyang yet. Must go try one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come come. It's my favourite Korean place to enjoy a meal.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts