Nasi Lemak Tanglin On The New Year

After my 10K run at KL New Year Run, Hubby and I went to Nasi Lemak Tanglin for our breakfast.

We got there around 10.30am and saw a number of runners who joined the same race enjoying their breakfast there too.

We were a bit late to enjoy the paru goreng (which I initially wanted to have) so we ordered sambal sotong.
The nasi lemak was nice and flavourful but didn't feel heavy at all. The sambal sotong was delicious too.

We ordered one pack to take home for Son.
But later after we finished, we ordered more packs to take home.
And enjoyed the nasi lemak again for lunch.

Burp.

Comments

  1. Love such conventional wrapping of nasi lemak. Must be satisfying meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very satisfying. Nasi lemak tanglin is famous for a reason. Great nasi lemak! 😀

      Delete
  2. I have read a lot about this famous Nasi Lemak but yet have a chance to try it. So for 2019, I must make it a point to go to this place early to have the paru goreng which I also have not eaten before. Since you initially wanted to have it, it must be tasty then, I trust your taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paru goreng is a personal favourite.
      But Nasi Lemak Tanglin is famous for its sambal.sotong 😀

      Delete
  3. Wah somebody looks very happy having nasi lemak!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts