Misty Morning

I'm feeling nostalgic today. Sometimes I miss waking up and see mists hovering outside. I miss waking up to the songs of the birds and the chirps of crickets at night. I miss spending my afternoon playing in the stream. Catching fishes and frogs. Climbing trees.

Now, I wake up to the sound of cars parked right in front of my apartment. I wake up to the sound of horns instead of birds. The pipe water, instead of icy cold is lukewarm.

I even miss finding a frog nestled so comfortably in my shoes!

I'm getting old, I think

Comments

  1. i really really love mist & cold weather! i guess it's because i'm still so jakun to the idea of it. hehe. one of the things i get so amused by is when it's so cold out, your breath comes out as mist(!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts