Sunday Outing With Hubby

While we were out in Putrajaya this morning, I thought it might be fun to post at Facebook our progress in covering parts of Putrajaya and each stops we made were marked as CPs (checkpoints)  just like it would if we enter a race, just to make our outing more fun and interactive. Hehehe

We followed part of Putrajaya 100 miles this time... part only ya... Crazy ah want to cover so much distance? LOL
First stop - toilet stop for me.  At Putrajaya Maritime Centre. Because the toilet there is so nice! Hahaha
Second stop was at Putrajaya Challenge Park. Zaini needed a toilet stop this time. Hahaha
Third stop was because my feet was feeling rather hot and I needed to do something to avoid blister from forming. So, we stopped so I can slather some Vaseline on my foot.
Fourth stop was at Taman Rimba Alam.

Stopped for a quick wash before finishing the rest of the Taman Rimba loop.

Still was in high spirits. ^^

We didn't stop for too long since our fueling up to this point was candies and lots and lots and lots of fluid intake. I did pop-in two tablet of Hammer Perpeteum Solids to keep hunger pangs at bay.
Then it was our lunch stop. We had a super nice lunch at Darussalam Restaurant in Presint Diplomatik. I think the staff there took pity on me, because this was the biggest portion of chicken and gried bittergourd that I ever got from them! LOL
We headed to Taman Wetland afterwards.
After Taman Wetland, we headed to Taman Botani and later had a stop at Taman Warisan Pertanian. There's a food court there and we rested for a bit and enjoyed coconut shake.
Last stop before we got back to Taman Seri Empangan where we parked our car was the Palace of Justice. Just for a photo op.

It took us 10 hours to finish but it was fun.

p.s. all the captions in the FB photos are tongue-in-cheek and are not supposed to be taken seriously. ^^

Comments

  1. 100 miles! That's ~160km! There's actually this type of runs??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you never read my blog? ;)

      Delete
    2. Not nearly enough I suppose. I'm new here, so cut me some slack :D

      Delete
  2. Well done !! I'm sure it's real fun for u guys !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to spent the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. surely this was one very meaningful outing to spend time with your beloved hubby on a new year..

    a great and refreshing and happy start for the new year!!

    cool eh?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your choice of fuel at Darussalam Restaurant :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lina, my turn to say so romantic! Hahaha! You guys seem to go everywhere hand in hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL

      Not that romantic when we're all sweaty and smelly! :P

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a fun day with the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Lina. Yea...me late

    10 hrs..pengsan LOL...at least for me la.

    Baru managed to go Putrajaya play water the other day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You went to which pool?

      No go to the beah at Pullman? The beach is very nice now.

      Delete
  9. Another amazing feat by Wonder Woman Lina. I am also particular about nice toilets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not many nice ones in putrajaya. Both maintenance and lack of civic mindedness of users caused a number of public toilets in deplorable condition.

      Delete
    2. I always thought Men's Toilets are always filthiest due to mis-cues but my female colleagues argued otherwise.

      Delete
  10. You and your hubby are so super awesome spending the weekend doing what you like best. We liked going to Putrajaya during the weekends, i must say the sunset at the maritime centre is beautiful. Isabella's favorite spot was the dinosaur exhibition, i'm sure thats over now :D i was jurasically bored after going there for the 5th time. BTW i absolutely like your CP4 selfie or wefie as they all put it nowadays hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha

      We actually never visited the dinosaur exhibition when it was held in Putrajaya. We went to the one in MV though. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts