A Halloween-y Dinner at Tony Roma's

Well, to tell the truth, I don't really give a hoot about Halloween. But Raimie, through the relentless showing of all things halloween on the Astro's cartoon channel wanted to go "trick or treat"ing on Halloween.

Next best thing was to have dinner at a place suitably decked with Halloween stuff.

Free candies at the entrance!

The haunted interior for the night

Posing for photos while waiting for our food to arrive

Ghoulish staff

Oh yes, the food. Zaini chose the bountiful beef ribs and I chose the peppered steak. Nothing remotely scary about the food although they do have some special cocktails & mocktails for Halloween.

I actually asked for my steak medium, but I think I got mine done rare instead. It has so much juice, the plate was quite bloody. Well, apt for a Halloween dinner, I guess. :-D

Comments

  1. Happy Halloween!
    The food doesn't look yucky though. hehe....

    The kids should have fun and enjoyed themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, the food doesn't seems scary but 'bloody' to me. Not everyone appreciates gruesome halloween food though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ECL,
    No Halloween themed food for me, thanks! The expat kids who came look cute in their costumes. Raimie wanted to wear one too, but we didn't buy one since we are not there to celebrate Halloween. :)

    @life ramblings,
    hahaha... bloody yes, gory, thankfully not. I just want normal food presented normally not anything themed that night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahhha...the ghoulish staff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I don't care much about Halloween either. But it's good to have some fun especially at a Halloween dinner. Hmmm, the food looks bloody but still delicious! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MBL,
    the ghouls were sporting enough to pose for photos, but Raimie got scared when they came near. Hehehe

    @foong,
    bloody and delicious. Sounds like a meal for Raja Bersiong. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts