Ridding The Muck In The Bathroom With method

OK, so I lied.

I promised some gory photos for the bathroom post. I just can't stomach gory bathroom photos to be published online! Muahaha

So you what you get here is "pseudo" clean bathroom that was cleaned by three awesome method products.
method antibac toilet cleaner. They're blue! Ahahah

It's a disinfecting toilet bowl cleaner that depends on citric acid to eliminate bacteria and whatever "dirt" you managed to get in there. 
method daily shower. Not for you to use while showering daily but to spray on wet surfaces after each shower. The lactic acid and corn-starch derived decyl glucoside will be busy dissolving and preventing soap scum and lime deposits after each mist you did.

It cleans without having to rinse. CATHCYYYY...

So I cheated. I didn't spray it immediately after my shower. I sprayed it before showering, while fully clothed! heh heh Don't want accidental "inappropriate" photos to be seen here. Ngeeeee...
Remember the mucky sink of previous post?

How about now? Better, right? ^^

method antibacterial bathroom cleaner works marvelously.

And Son, who helped out with the chores (he loves to play water lah...), expressed his surprise at the lovely smell. Yup, this antibacterial bathroom cleaner smells lovely!

Same goes to the daily shower too.

They smell delicious, as a matter of fact. Yummm...
Looks pretty clean, right? Not much vigorous scrubbing involved and it took about 5 minutes to clean the bathroom!

You can purchase this handy trio (antibac toilet cleaner, antibac bathroom cleaner & daily shower) at nearby supermarkets or you can do it online here. Check out their FB page regularly too because they do updates on promotions and discounts.

This is my last installment on 3H with method Malaysia. Happy, Healthy Home project where I posted about method products that I used in 3 different areas/rooms.
Bathroom
Fight Dirty with method, With The Handy Trio
Laundry
A "method" Way Through My Laundry Pile
Improve Your Laundry Smarts The method Way
Kid's Room
Me & My "method" To Son's Toxic-Free Environment
"method"ically Cleaning For Raya

method - for the love of clean. Me likey! 

Oh yeah, if you plan to get naked, dirty and then sparkingly clean in your bathroom, there's a promo by method. Check out their products here.

In the meantime, LET'S GET NAKED!
Planning to order some through their online shop over at WMS Marketing? Drop a comment & mention you want one and I'll pass you a discount code. :-)

Here's how the discount code works :
Each code can only be used once. It is a discount of RM10 + free delivery* with a minimum purchase of RM30.00. 

If you buy the naked kit as shown above, only need to pay RM27.90. It can also be used to purchase any other method products available online.
 
Am really tempted to use one the discount code myself. Our method laundry detergent is almost finish and gotta replenish stock soon! Can ah? :P

Comments

  1. You also use method ar? I first knew about it through Small Kucing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using them since July 2013.

      A friend of mine been using method for more than 2 years already.

      Small Kucing is a good method ambassador, that I have to say. :)

      Delete
  2. haiyoh, the gorier the better i supposed if you wanna be more convincing on how powerful the METHOD product is?? and i am sure even the goriest toilet can never beat METHOD since one spray and one wipe, you are gonna get METHOD help you clean up the toughest stains and dirt in your toilet..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yalah, if I'm to show how well method is, must show a gory before photo and a really sparkling after photo, eh? :P

      Delete
    2. Hahaha..or like me wait till super dirty baru clean.. can immediately see thr before and after .

      Delete
  3. not only it cleans, but it also disinfect and lastly METHOD products leaves a fresh scent behind.. this is what METHOD products make cleaning such a simple job and a really enjoyable process huh?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!

      SK understands method well. :)

      Delete
    2. Coz now he got PURE NAKED with method la. Once used sure nak lagi

      Delete
    3. He got the cleaner too, right? Got clean any surface or not? ;)

      Delete
    4. Yup...got the shower, hand wash and the all purpose cleaner.

      I love the beach sage scent la. Gotra go BIG n buy. Cant get on

      Delete
  4. Me too tempted to use ine discount code for myself...lol...err...I gv u, u gv me la :p..still within the rules hor ? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This promo come just nice for CNY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of cleaning to be done during cny

      Delete
    2. True indeed!

      So come come. Who wants to buy cleaning product? :)

      Delete
  6. I fell in love with every Method cleaning products, especially the Multi Purpose All Surface Cleaner... The lavender scent was wonderful n invigorating too... Terus rasa semangat nak membasuh... I even washed a car using it hahaa... Too lazy to scrub the stubborn dirt... ;D Plus grapefruit scented dish detergent was my favourite too... Love it! I'm one happy costumer ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nanti nak try la basuh kereta with method ;)

      Nak lagi voucher method x?

      Delete
    2. Sure Sis, bole jer... Just throw in at me, I mean, in my email box... Thanks!
      P/S: still waiting for the beauty sample sachet to reach my home sweet home... A kind reminder heee ;D

      Delete
    3. I'm perfectly aware of the status of the sample sachets. I've asked Berry Bright and they are sending them out in batches.

      Remind I can... but as I mentioned in the post, it is sent by the company direct. Sabar ye. ;)

      OK. Will send you the code by end of Jan.

      Don;t worry, this one no need to remind me again next week. :P

      p.s. Kalau ada sesiapa lagi mau, let them know ya.

      Delete
  7. wow, it sounds so good but I don't need to buy any detergents. I just get them from my hubby's shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you can use method. Stock them up in your shop and you can always have method to use! No? ;)

      Delete
    2. Good idea. At least Ipoh people will have one more option to use toxic free products that is friendly to our environment

      Delete
  8. Looks easy to use. I finished spring cleaning last week and my whole body is still sore from the hard work. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So rajinnnnnn!!!

      All decors up also? :-)

      Delete
  9. Here comes a die hard METHOD's fan........drum rolling.... introducing Anay Belachan (not Bachan)

    I think in 2014, my house will become a METHOD's way of clean lifestyle. I have been convinced many times that their products are gentle and safe for my skin besides giving out the natural aromatic scent that I love!! mmmmmn harum!..

    I hope that METHOD's company could produce many small sachet samples to give out for customers to try and be convinced. Many people's income are higher nowadays and they would not mind investing on imported goods that are of value for money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree whole heartedly with you Anay.

      Sample sachets would be great to be used to promote their product.

      Delete
  10. At the moment I am still using other US brand of hair shampoos and conditioner. I hope that METHOD's range will be in the market soon! I am confident that they will manufacture top notch quality shampoos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I even use their All Purpose to wipe the prayer altars at home and the fragrance is truly great smelling. I am sure my Gods are happy too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts