Powerman Fever Is ON!

THE LARGEST PARTICIPATING POWERMAN EVENT
2,645 DUALTHLETES WILL BE CONGREGATING IN PUTRAJAYA

Putrajaya is seeing plenty of activities as dualthletes got busy training for the upcoming Powerman Malaysia 2017 which will be held next week on Mar 5th, 2017!
Photo credit : Zul Hilmi
Friends and in particular, my Gaited Community (GC) kakis are busy training for the dualthlon event! They were in Putrajaya on either Saturday and Sunday for their brick training and a few hardcore ones did their training on weekdays before heading to work!
Photo credit : Azril

The fellas had been training hard and will ace Powerman no problem!
Photo credit : Doc Mimi
Actually, they've been training hard since the start of the year!

This was at UM, on New Year's day!

For myself, I can't wait for the event and meet-up with friends and fellow GCs there.
Two "otais" at Powerman 2016. Azril will be doing the team relay this year while Shuhaimi is doing the classic, I think. Hehehe
Photo credit : Mommy Gai's own
Apart from the adults, GC has a representative in the Powerkids category too.
His mom had done Powerman in 2014 (if I'm not mistaken). Power family!

For all participants and supporters, don't forget the REPC, Powerman Expo and the bike check-in date and time!
And in the meantime, I need to start training and try to run a fast 10K come March 5th, 2017. I don't want to disappoint my teammates.

More info on Powerman Malaysia at: http://www.powermanmalaysia.com

See you there!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts