Lunch At AliBaba Nyonya MidValley

A group of us had lunch at Midvalley's Alibaba Nyonya a few weeks ago and we ordered a few dishes to be shared amongst us.

We had heard reviews from others that it can be a tad pricey (and I do agree) but food was good and service was good especially by the restaurant manager (I think); Nita.

There were 8 of us and we had...
 Three Emperor Steamed Egg (RM15.80) & Spicy Stir Fried Eggplant (RM16.50)
 And this awesome Butter Prawn (RM53.90 *gasps*) Mahal tapi sedap hahaha
Plus these Kam Heong Clams (RM29.90) & Kung Po Chicken (RM23.90)

All these would be enough for us actually but we also ordered another dish.
King's Assam Pedas Fish Head (RM88.00).

The fish head is just a small one but with all the other dishes, it was enough to be shared amongst the eight of us. I like the sourish gravy.
I finished off with a bowl of Cendol Gula Melaka (RM8.50).

The outlet in Midvalley is just a small one and seems like it's always packed during lunch and a big group coming for lunch may find themselves a bit squashed.

But the decor is nice and service was good so I don't really have anything to complain.

Just gotta wait for someone to foot the bill again the next time I want to go and eat there lah though. Hahaha

Comments

  1. Kam heong clams and kung po chicken, I missed them. Used to enjoy them a lot when I studied in WM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice food. And I like the crockery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that their food is tasty so I think it is worth paying a bit more for them. Their prawns are very fresh. You are tempting me to order the assam fish dish next time with your description and photo here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assam Fish is always delicious to eat with few plates of rice. Yums!
    I must visit this outlet near my home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts