Frozen Dim Sum From Jom Dim Sum

Although I have been cooking from scratch more during this movement control order, I do purchase ready-made food items from others too. We gotta support and help folks doing food business around our area too.

I was browsing through Facebook and saw this ad selling frozen dim sum and on an impulse decided to give it a try and ordered some.

It was Jom Dim Sum, a dim sum and pau manufacturer located in Ipoh.

They have 4 different sets with different price ranges and we can also order a-la carte (but minimum order had to be above RM200).
Photo source: Jom Dim Sum facebook page
Set Jom at RM119 per set. The  more you buy, the cheaper per set.
Set A, at RM188.00.

Initially I wanted to order this Set A, because they have lor mai gai (steamed glutinous rice with chicken) which Hubby likes but changed my mind later because I don't really like the siew mais. 
I ordered this pau set instead at RM178.00. Add RM10 delivery charge, total was RM188.00.

On average, each pau cost me around RM1.90.
What I got for my Set B.
And lastly, Set C at RM198.00.
I made my order on Saturday and my paus arrived on Tuesday!

Sent by the chiller lorry right to my apartment!
Hubby immediately helped steamed the salted egg lava pau and just look at that egg lava!

If you want to try ordering (make sure your fridge has enough space to store them!), just try look for Jom Dim Sum Facebook page.

I'm not paid to promote them or get free samples. Just sharing it because they provide fast service and the paus that we ate so far are delicious!

Comments

  1. This is really so tempting and I believe they must be doing good business. I ate these dim sum since I was born until old Anay today. It's our cultural thing to meet up and eat for breakfast sambil borak nonsense & gossips. I miss those days now with MCO.

    I will take a look at their Facebook after seeing your Salted Egg Lava Pau. Sedap giler. It's the frozen thing that came in cold lorry that ensures freshness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, missing the going out for a drink that we all took from granted.

      And yes! I was surprised to see my paus delivered by that frozen lorry! Awesome!

      Delete
  2. Ooo. The salted egg lava. Drooling. I like that. I would steam and eat that first.

    Here also have dim sum set but not as many as yours. Havent order any yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a few but this one really caught my eye.
      Lucky me, sedap
      😁

      Delete
  3. Oh! This is good especially so right now. Thanks for sharing this. I want to try but gotta wait for some freezer space first. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my freezer is very small so I can't buy. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll take ages for you to finish too.

      Delete
  5. Looks delicious... sure hope to order soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lina

    ITS BEEN A BLOODY LONG TIME SINCE I VISITED YOUR BLOGS. Since MCO ni i have time to relax and read the blogs i have been following but of course still monitoring my daughter with her e-learning.In Shaa Allah all is well for you and family. Please stay safe and keep well during this unprecedented times. Will be reading your blogs more now, that i have found your blogsite LOL ..my old laptop dah kaput...

    Those paus look yummy lah but nak order saya sorang je yg makan nanti habis MCO i will end up looking like a PAU

    Love
    Tima

    ps: Yep im still in lovely Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Tima!

      Glad to hear from you.

      Stay healthy and take care!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts