It's Chinese New Year and what better time for families to put aside all differences and unite.
Living in a multi-cultural country such as Malaysia, I am also excited to welcome the arrival of the Lunar New Year.
By the way, have you guys watched the latest CNY webfilm by TNB?
Yes? No? Not yet? Never mind lah. Come, we watch together now. Hahaha
What do I learn from this TNB CNY webfilm?
- It is inevitable to have clashing personalities especially in a big family, but the differences among us is what gives our reunion a unique flavour (I should know. I come from a BIG family too).
- Just like all the different Chinese New Year dishes, our loved ones come in all shapes, sizes, colours and flavours. And of course, many, many perangai lah.
- When we work together with our family, there is no challenge that we can’t overcome.
- More important than the dishes on the reunion table are the people sitting at the table.
- And of course, Chinese New Year is a time for families to put aside all differences and reunite.
- Happy moments are made even better when everyone is together.
These are also applicable during our everyday life, not only for the festive season.
You guys check out the Table of Harmony? It's a fun game to reveal what kind of dish we are. ^^
Try the game out and see what kind of dish you are!
GONG XI FA CAI
When we come together, everything gets a little brighter.
More fun and info from TNB from these links:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TNBCareline
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/tenaga_nasional/