Get Well Soon, Missyblurkit

A friend who is also a blogger and ultra-marathoner extraordinaire met with an accident early this morning. 
Evelyn or Missyblurkit was a 6-hour official pacer for Klang City Marathon and was badly hit by a car at around KM14 - KM16 (KCM said KM14, some runners said KM16) and is now in surgery at Hospital Sg. Buloh.

She is such a cheery person and will not hesitate to lend a helping hand to anyone.

And we wish her speedy recovery. 

You & I need to go run in Japan one day!

Comments

  1. Oh my god. I remember this runner who is your good friend from your blogs. Hope she will be able to run again soon and go to Japan.
    My wife always screamed whenever I drove near runners or cyclists! @@sweats@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the news the first thing I thought of was you. When I did not see your name, I was so relieved. Now I find out it is Missyblurkit and I am sad. May she recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, hope nothing too serious. Please take care yourself too, dear. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I read about her news in FB. So sad and so shock to hear that. Were you joining the event too that morning?

    I hope to hear her good news . Please update us in your blog, lina.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts