Raimie's Lunch Box

Another new routine for me now that Raimie is in Primary school. Preparing his lunch box (well, technically it's not a lunch box as recess is at 10.05 am)

He doesn't eat much, but he likes his fruits and I put a few Alphabet nuggets in there too. As long as he eats some, I'm happy. Maybe it's easier for us to just give him some money and buy food at the school canteen, but I like to pack his food myself.

Maybe someday I have the initiative to make a nice bento box for him.

Comments

  1. That is a very balance and healthy recess meal. But do lessen the number of nuggets :)

    Maybe some tomatoes and cucumbers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa u have 2 blogs! Hard to maintain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jason,
    I do alternate the stuff. Yes, sometimes I put carrot sticks and cucumbers in there too. :-)
    Raimie's been bugging me to put in watermelons but I don't want to have watermelon juice all over his uniform!

    @blogger,
    I actually have 4 blogs. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lunchboxes are better than eating junkies out. I also prepare for my husband for work at times. Cute bento box you made there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lunchboxes are better than eating junkies out. I also prepare for my husband for work at times. Cute bento box you made there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a wonderful Mom. I didn't prepare such cute bento for my son during his school days. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ayie & ECL,
    I'm afraid I didn't pack a healthy snack for him. It was just nuggets. But lucky he loves to eat fruits, so I make he brings different fruits to school to eat each day. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts