I Need A Vacation!

I need a break! I want to lounge on the beach and spend a weekend being a beach bum. There's one snitch to this plan. Both Zaini and I can't seem to agree on a holiday destination. With the school holidays fast approaching, I desperately need to make a decision.

So far, I cancelled our Bangkok and Club Med reservation - which was Zaini's preference. At the moment I am looking into Cherating or Bubu Long Beach packages. I'm quite keen to go for the Bubu Long Beach packages because it is a full board package and includes two snorkelling trips. Zaini however, isn't too keen on driving all that way and get tired well before our vacation starts. Cherating is too normal for me. I lived in Kuantan for two years during my teens and with plenty of school excursions to the Cherating Beach, it's not somewhere I get too excited to go to. Zaini showed no interest in my suggestion to go to Singapore too.

Where to go? Where to go? School holidays is just three weeks away!

Who's going to MATTA Fair?

Comments

  1. Folks like me have been waiting eagerly for this event. It is time again to plan for my next destination during the year. with so many great choices and low fares, i'm sure u and zaini would come to an agreement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotel and airfare to Bangkok are very cheap now!
    Are you driving or taking a flight?
    Go Penang for makan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Life Ramblings & ECL,
    we've decided to postpone our holiday plans to June-09 school holiday and check out what's in store during the MATTA Fair on Mar 13 - 15 instead. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts