Enjoying Santan With Big Points

For a few times already, I've been enjoying Santan fares for "free". Well, actually I paid using my Air Asia's Big Points to pay for my meal at Santan. 

There were some discounts that was being offered last month, so I  managed to use Santan's Welcome 15% discount and also their 30% discounts. Combining both, by utilising the discounts and paying with Big Points is a great deal for me!
The favourite - Pak Nasser's Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang.
Gado-Gado.

I ordered this twice already and it is really good. Very filling too.
Redeeming points to pay for my meal at Santan.

I still have some points left, so I probably can "makan free" another 3 times.

Comments

  1. Like the look of the nasi lemak. The rendang portion looked huge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, nice right. No need to fly to eat Nasi Lemak Pak Nasser already now. LOL

      Delete
  2. Wah, good deal to use points to pay for the meals. The gado gado looks so tasty! I didn't know that it is in the menu cos I didn't see it the previous time I went to santan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use phone app to order then just head there to pick up my meal. Haven't tried ordering using the machine at the outlet yet.

      Delete
  3. I am hungry already. Looks quite huge the portion. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts