Jom Makan - A Sumptous Feast by Furama Hotel Bukit Bintang, KL

I was really happy when I learned that Furama Bukit Bintang has a delivery and takeaway option promo for buka puasa. Instead of going for buka puasa at the hotel restaurant itself, I could customise my own Furama hotel buffet delivered to me, to be enjoyed in  the comfort of my own home, with my loved ones!

Furama Bukit Bintang's Jom Makan Ramadan Buffet Set for 5 persons is the perfect option for those yearning for a sumptuous spread of delicious homecooked traditional Malay fare but didn't want to eat out for buka puasa or perhaps those who wanted to enjoy a private buka puasa atmosphere cooked by hotel chefs.

It features an array of delectable appetisers, main dishes and desserts. Signature not-to-be-missed items are the Ayam Panggang, Kari Ayam, Rendang Daging, Gulai Ikan Pedas, Pajeri Terung, Sup Daging Berempah, Kerabu Mangga Muda and Kerabu Udang dan Sotong. 

We can customise our Ramadan buffet by selecting 2 appetisers, 1 chicken dish, 1 lamb/beef dish, 1 seafood dish, 1 vegetable dish, 1 type of rice, 1 type of soup and 1 type of sambal condiment. Each set includes complimentary refreshing Spicy Minty Limau Ais, desserts and dates. 

Priced at RM 250 per set (each set serves 5 persons), the Jom Makan Ramadan Buffet set is available via delivery and takeaway throughout the Ramadan month. 

Orders may be placed by sending a WhatsApp text message to 018 9888982
or logging on to:
https://foodfbb.furama.com/collections/popular/products/jom-makan-buka-puasa-delivery-diy-buffet

With this kind of selection, I literally had a hard time choosing what to order!

Our selection was:

Kerabu Udang & Sotong
Kerabu Mangga Muda
Gulai Ikan Pedas
Kari ayam
Pajeri Terung
My favourite amongst all the dishes, this Rendang Daging that was sooooo soft and flavourful. The other dishes are nice too, but this is hands down, my favourite.

We also had Sup Daging Berempah.
Our desserts and there's also Bubur Kacang Hijau. Kurma of course was packed for us too!

The food prepared by Furama Bukit Bintang was not only delicious and the portion was so generous too! It was literally a hotel buffet in our own home because everyone ate to their hearts' content and there were still leftovers. At RM250, it is real bargain, I must say.

If you need more convincing, do check out my FB post (and video) - Furama Bukit Bintang Jom Makan or check out Furama Bukit Bintang's Facebook page too.

Orders need to be made one day in advance which is fine for me and it was also super nice to enjoy this buka puasa feast with my sister last Thursday.

Highly recommended.

Comments

Popular Posts