Homework Battles

This is Raimie's homework on his second day at school. He was supposed to draw a picture of his family and that smartypants of mine drew himself as an astronaut and both me and Zaini as aliens! Kids!

He has homework everyday, not a lot, just a page or two for each lesson. I suppose it's good to discipline him even at this early stage of schooling. Heck! He has homework during kindie too, so this shouldn't be a big deal, but no - he will complain his hand ache and tired. He will roll around on the bed after colouring a few pictures and moan about it. So, it is up to us to ensure he is doing all his homework and get it done right. That means, either one of us have to sit with him until he is done.

Life changes for both me and Zaini, now that Raimie enters school. No more lazy nights for us too and it is not even exam time yet! LOL

Comments

  1. mcm stress jer...mak nyelah bukan anak nye

    ReplyDelete
  2. takpa, stress utk kebaikan anak-anak. For the good of children. :D
    Chinese School's stress are much worse, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One kid also stress already, what if 2 or 3 kids? Haha! Anyway, I'm sure you are a great mother and doing your best for your son, but don't get too stressed up! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homework seems extra hard on boys--they don't want to sit still long enough and usually hate all that coloring they have to do the early years. Ugh. I don't miss that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always hated homework! After school was MY TIME. I worked during school and felt that should be enough. I opted out of the "academically talented" English class because I didn't want the extra homework, 12 book reports instead of 3--no way! Not for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whew! happy tuesday! hopping here again! take care!

    gagay

    ReplyDelete
  7. @foong,
    that's why I have only one! Hahaha

    @lin,
    I agree. I'm not a big fan of homework either. :D

    @@Karen,
    A big difference in homework for those academically talented. I pity the kids in that class!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts