A Bit Of Shopping In Japan

Well, I do need to update my wardrobe. I always do my clothes shopping in Japan. That is, before we stopped going to Japan after our 2011 trip.

Just a  little bit this time. I am not a fashion conscious person but I just like the stuff sold in Japan and what I bought are mostly cheap. Hahaha
 We went to Kanda first so that we can shop for running stuff.

I bought a CWX compression pants and a windbreaker. Both for around 10,000 yen and best thing, it's tax free if we shop more than 10,000 yen!
Then, later that night we went to ROX in Asakusa. This is a place I love buying my stuff.

Four blouses (I admit they look like almost the same design but how could I resist when they cost me only 980yen apiece), two skirts and a legging. 

I've just bought two more skirt at Marui. Both for just around 5,000yen.

Looking forward to shop a little bit more tomorrow, if time permits.

Ureshikatta! ^^

Comments

  1. aiyoh, cantiknya Mak Glam with those nice clothes!!

    wow, orang atas lah, your wardrobe is all Jepun mari punya baju~~

    so how many luggages are you going to boring back?? since you have not been to Japan for the past three years~~ :p

    hihihi!! enjoy makan and enjoy shopping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiyoh... compare to others mine is so little one la... LOL

      Hope I can fir everything in one bag, the extra bag we brought with us. Hihihi

      Delete
  2. Lol. I bought some stuff from uniqlo cos they are on sale so much cheaper than in Australia :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here.

      And sometimes, some of the item and design are not available here so better buy in Japan. :)

      Delete
  3. I love bargain hunting too, especially in seemingly expensive countries. I love saying things like: "I bought this jeans in Japan, yeah 1000yen (RM30+) only" and watch people go: "NANI?!! HONTO DESU KA??!!" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. first stop....running stuffs. Mmg cfm avid runner. so got tax free or not? sure got already kot :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For those total of 10,000 yen in tax free shops in one receipt, sure I got lah.

      Delete
  5. The clothes are quite nice. Since cheap, but more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get more of them for the amount of money I've already budgeted to spend for this trip. ^^

      Delete
  6. Amboi!!! This Lina is shopping queen and your luggage might be overweight! LOL

    I would do the same thing too. The colours and quality is so kirei lah! Buy more and help their ailing economy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha

      I hope not Anay! Cannot afford to pay the extra weight! ;)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the tips Kak Lina... Must pay a visit to Kanda to look see look see some running outfits too... hope they got plus sizes too.... =D #japnakgooglekandakatmana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts