Dinner At Little Penang Cafe

Before we went to the Backyard Monsters and Dinosaurs exhibition last Friday, we went to have dinner at Little Penang Cafe.

It was quite noisy there because of the din made by the stage at the Centre Court set up for the Fashion Week event. But still, we had a nice meal there.

Raimie had Siamese Lemak Laksa

While I had my usual, Penang Hokkien Prawn Mee. Absolutely delicious! I love the gravy here.

Zaini had Nasi Lemak Penang

Here's Raimie having a bit of problem with his Laksa Lemak. He said it was too spicy for him. Luckily there's cincau drink for him to drink. :)

All our bowls and plates eventually were passed to Zaini. He always ended up finishing after us. He ate Raimie's Laksa Lemak and finish all my Prawn Mee gravy. Zaini always complains that both me and Raimie made him eat a lot because we are small eaters and there are always a little bit leftover on our plate.

We didn't order any Char Kuey Teow because we were too hungry when we got there, but my prawn mee is good enough for me.

Service was fast and any place where we can order things in Malay, get thumbs up from me. Sorry but sometimes I need a break from talking in English. A good, affordable meal. Yum yum. :)

Comments

  1. AW.....my hometown.

    Penang is truly a FOOD paradise. You can find a lot of different kinds of delicacies to eat and smell!

    did u visit the Miami beach in Batu Feringgi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the Penang delicacies. *sob sob*
    I can't find good Penang food in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the Little Penang Cafe, if I may ask? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Life Ramblings,
    I have yet come to Penang. :P Had this in KL

    @ECL,
    That's why you need to come up here often. :)

    @Jim,
    I went to their outlet at where else? Midvalley megamall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lina... bila kite nak lunch sama nih? nanti kalau u ok utk lunch sesama...nanti u cari i kat my blog ok?
    lil penang pu ok.. i suka bubur pulut hitam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ok, I thought the cafe might be in Penang like ECL. Anyway have you utilised your price for the stay in Tunes Hotel in Penang? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tasty looking foods! Raimie looks annoyed on that shot...he must be really bothered by the spice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts