I Got Myself A Prepaid Broadband

After about two weeks of having a slow connection with my Maxis Broadband and unable to do much about it other than complain and rant and at the most extreme, cancel my subscription; I went to Celcom.

I had mulled over about jumping ship to Celcom but still a bit unsure whether it'll be any different to Maxis'. I did the next best thing other than be a Celcom monthly paid subscriber and got myself a prepaid broadband instead. Got RM25 starter pack and I can use daily internet connection at RM6 for 24 hours or RM20 for a week's connection. If all goes well, maybe it's time for me to change my loyalty.

Comments

  1. If I weren't a gamer, I would of jump the ship long ago! But then again... isn't Celcom under the TM group now anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...hopefully you can blog more and visit our blog too. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ladyviral,
    yalor... Celcom & TM under same roof now.

    I cannot subscribe to Screamyx. Need a wireless broadband due to having "too" many houses to live in. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Willie,
    Maxis lookls OK now, but dunno how long it'll last. I'm using the Celcom prepaid as a backup when Maxus sucks real bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i use streamyx..so far so good..

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah try with using their prepaid is better 'coz in case... then it's less hassle in cancellation but hope it's going well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck to your new Celcom prepaid Broadband! Hope it works well and not give you another headache! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Dora,
    That's what I thought. We'll see how it goes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @foong,
    The Celcom one I keep as a backup for my Maxis. As it is, Maxis line improve these past few days so I don't need to use the prepaid credit just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How is it so far? It sucks having bad connection, i hate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Ayie,
    It's fine now. Keeping my finger crossed though. I do admit having a wireless internet connection doesn't always guarantee good connection compared to fixed line.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts