Dayang Sarawak Corner, Sg Besi

Lately, we've been frequenting the Dayang Sarawak Corner in Sungai Besi, especially if our drive home took longer than usual because of traffic jam so we would stop there for our dinner first.

For me, I didn't order their famous mee kolok or laksa Sarawak though, but Hubby ordered that a few times.
I do like their Nasi Kukus Ayam Dara, with its nice and hot chicken that's quite soft and flavorful.
 This was Hubby's order the last time we were there, Nasi Kukus Ikan Bawal.

Comments

  1. I would go for your hubby's choice. Fish anytime for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this place seems like near LRT sungai besi so should have many people eating there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, nearby. In the evening, quite quiet.

      Delete
  3. Nasi kukus for me anytime. Must have lots of sambal for the kick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts