Lunch At The Spread, The Gardens Hotel

It's been quite some time since I last hit a buffet spread anywhere, but finally got a chance today. I completely forgotten to bring my camera, so I just have to make do with my handphone camera, so the photos are a bit blurry. (My hands are shaking because of my excitement to eat, I guess. LOL). I skipped the salad area and went straight to the Japanese section.
First round was for some oysters (yumm!), prawns (not so fresh), chuka wakame (delicious!) and edamame. My friend ate 25 of those oysters during our lunch!
The second round was for sashimi and sushi. The salmon and tuna slices were smaller than they used to be. I like their ginger pickle though.
then for some grilled items (fish, lamb and chicken) which I ate accompanied with some cencaluk (!!!), veges and scallops. The cencaluk was heavenly! Pity no budu available here. Wahaha
and a little taste of spaghetti,
then it was time for some fruits. There were a nice mix of local and imported fruits available. Rambutans, mata kucings sat side by side with persimmon (I nicked a few to bring back to office), pears, grapefruit, dragon fruits...
then time for some taufoofa with just a dash of really sweet brown sugar
and a waffle (or half of it) with just peanut butter and butter
before hitting the ABC (minimal shaved ice, but plenty of other stuff in that bowl) topped with jackfruit ice cream. I skipped the wasabi ice cream this time.
and ending it with some ice cream (strawberry, vanilla and goma - sesame).

I really need to cut down on my sugar intake. I do crave for everything sweet! No rice or bread for me when I go for a buffet. They'll take up too much space in my stomach. LOL

Lots of choice at The Spread and with 50% discount from RM85nett its original price, it is definitely value for money.

Comments

  1. Nice nice food. making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Superman,
    Time for lunch!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much food for me. I can't take buffets nowadays.
    Have to watch my waistline. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ECL,
    I agree. Waaay to much food. I was still full by dinner and skipped dinner that night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sob sob i dah tak leh mkn raw food till next year

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Yatie,
    uiks! Ada good news ke? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. did you really eat all of those? that's a lot!

    but your friend had 25 oysters? wow...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ayie,
    yep, 25 oysters. Wow indeed.

    Hahaha... I pig out once in a while. But those are relatively little compared to what my friends can eat. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, byk nye mknan. envy tul la org kecik yg kuat mkn tapi tak gemuk2. apekah petua anda? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. kecik apanya Cik Farah oi! :D

    Kalau kecik, idak le saya bermati-matian kat gym tu. Huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since when did they have the 50% discount for buffet? I was there just 2 weeks ago asking the person in charge about the price and any discounts offers! If really have 50% discount, I will surely go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The food look so delicious! I am feeling hungry just looking at your photos. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eh, can eat so much? I thought you are trying to lose weight. Working so hard at the gym nowadays right? Or maybe because of all the workout, you can now afford to eat more now? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. @foong,
    early bird discount lah... but got to bring more than 10 pax to get 50% discount.

    Hahaha... once in a while indulgence. Don't know whether I managed to sweat it all off at the gym afterwards... :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts