Claiming Unclaimed Money Online

I finally made the effort to check whether I have unclaimed money last month.  I actually had registered an account at eGUMIS - Jabatan Akauntan Negara's website some months ago but only remembered (and bothered) to check whether I do have any unclaimed money in mid-November.

Using my new IC number, there were actually some money for me! I duly made the claim request and submitted the necessary document via e-mail the next day.

Then, I've completely forgotten about it until I check my bank account today and saw some extra $$$ in it. Turn out I've received my unclaimed money! Less than a month after I submitted my claim! Wohoooo!

Hubby then asked me whether I made a check using my old IC number. I didn't, thinking my new IC number would suffice.

So I log-in into eGUMIS website and made another check using my old IC number. Wahhhhh!!! Still got money to claim lah. From UMBC some more. How long was that? hahahha

Have you guys check whether you have any unclaimed money? For us old fogeys, make sure check using both old and new IC number, ya.


Comments

Popular Posts